🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » About JSS Score and Top Rated Badge
Page options
ahmedkaram21
Community Member

About JSS Score and Top Rated Badge

Helllo Hope you all are doing Great and well 

Recentelly in the past monthes i got to 94 JSS and Got top rated badge 

my recent jobs done with hight rate all 5 one with 4,6 after this one with 4,6 i went down after few days to 84% while i just got a new working contract 

and today my top rated has been removed 

may i know why i went low is it the 4.6 or becouse i took new conrtract which i think it is still in progeress cant add or remove untill it ends 

Thanks In advance 

Kind Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Ahmed,

I checked, and it looks like you were notified about the status of your account. Please know that you must meet the criteria listed here to continue having the badge on your profile. Once you qualify again, you will be notified and the badge will be automatically added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Ahmed,

I checked, and it looks like you were notified about the status of your account. Please know that you must meet the criteria listed here to continue having the badge on your profile. Once you qualify again, you will be notified and the badge will be automatically added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
2a05aa63
Community Member

Ahmed K wrote:

Helllo Hope you all are doing Great and well 

Recentelly in the past monthes i got to 94 JSS and Got top rated badge 

my recent jobs done with hight rate all 5 one with 4,6 after this one with 4,6 i went down after few days to 84% while i just got a new working contract 

and today my top rated has been removed 

may i know why i went low is it the 4.6 or becouse i took new conrtract which i think it is still in progeress cant add or remove untill it ends 

Thanks In advance 

Kind Regards

Use your Feedback Removal perk while you still can you remove that feedback.
As for the 4.6, most likely they left a very low private feedback and it tanked your JSS.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members