🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » About JSS
Page options
shazzadshojol
Community Member

About JSS

Hello, I have completed all my jobs successfully and got 5-star review but in my last work client gave a negative review althrow I completed that job with good results. He gave me 4.10 review. I completed the job and asked him if he needs any more changes. But he was happy with the work I submitted. Don't know why he gave that review, Is there any way to change the review or remove the review? From my end I did 100% and successfully completed the job.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Shazzad H wrote:

Yes, Last week. As far as I know, the client was happy and have me a 25$ bonus for the job.

Well, you won't see what impact that contract will have on your JSS until Sunday.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Shazzad H wrote:

Hello, I have completed all my jobs successfully and got 5-star review but in my last work client gave a negative review althrow I completed that job with good results. He gave me 4.10 review. I completed the job and asked him if he needs any more changes. But he was happy with the work I submitted. Don't know why he gave that review, Is there any way to change the review or remove the review? From my end I did 100% and successfully completed the job.

4.1 is not "bad" feedback.

There is no way to remove the impact of that contract on your JSS unless you are top-rated.

The fact that your JSS is only 50% would, however, indicate that the 4.1 came with poor private feedback, and your other contracts did not all go perfectly as far as the clients are concerned.

When did the 4.1 happen? In the last week?

Yes, Last week. As far as I know, the client was happy and have me a 25$ bonus for the job.

Shazzad H wrote:

Well, you won't see what impact that contract will have on your JSS until Sunday.

tlbp
Community Member

I wonder if he's refunded contracts thinking it would eliminate the impact. 

He doesn't have all 5-star reviews aside from this one anyway. I don't know why they come to the forums and lie to us. 🙄

drahony
Community Member

Yup, welcome to Upwork.

tlbp
Community Member

Shazzad H wrote:

If the review was intended to reflect your opinion about the success of the job, then it would record your feedback. Clients get to leave their feedback, based on their opinion about the job. If you want to work with clients on the Upwork platform, that is a condition that you must accept. 

If you are Top Rated and have your perk available, you can remove the feedback. If you are not, then it stays. 

petra_r
Community Member

Tonya P wrote:

If you are Top Rated and have your perk available, you can remove the feedback. If you are not, then it stays. 

He has a 50% JSS so not quite top rated..

The good thing is, in case that contract drops the JSS further (it may not,) the JSS will vanish from his profile altogether... (JSS under 50 does not show on the profile anymore)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths