🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » About Long-term clients
Page options
bilal1983
Community Member

About Long-term clients

Hi Everyone!

Under my stats section, it says 14% infront of Long-term clients. Does this mean 14% of my clients are long-term clients, or does it mean that my earnings are currently at 14% on a contract, and I need to earn an additional 86% for the client to be considered long-term? Or does it have to do with how long I've been with a client? I might have confused long-term clients and large projects here. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Bilal,

This metric shows the percentage of clients you worked with for at least three months out of the clients you’ve worked with during the past year. This metric could be over one or multiple contracts and includes both hourly and fixed-price work. You can learn more about all of the information on your My Stats page here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG

Hi Bilal,

This metric shows the percentage of clients you worked with for at least three months out of the clients you’ve worked with during the past year. This metric could be over one or multiple contracts and includes both hourly and fixed-price work. You can learn more about all of the information on your My Stats page here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you for the clarification Andrea.

kc001
Community Member

brilliant question ive only had 1 client i have been working for them since 12 April this year and i dont have any percentage for the long-term client. can anyone answer when will a number show?

You need regular payments on that contract. Just having a contract open for a long time doesn't count. 

eebed6ff
Community Member

Hi I have only one client and I am working with him since June 1, 2022 and earned $3k+. The project will be ongoing so I dont have any JSS or any other client. Will I be eligible to get % in the Long term client field?

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm if you are referring to the Percentage of long-term clients section? If so, this metric shows the percentage of clients you worked with for at least three months out of the clients you’ve worked with during the past year. This metric could be over one or multiple contracts and includes both hourly and fixed-price work.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
eebed6ff
Community Member

Yes I am working with Client and worked more than 3 months but still My long term % is Nil. Can you please confirm why?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members