» Forums » Freelancers » About Portfolio Items - YouTube Link
Page options
dc41a40f
Community Member

About Portfolio Items - YouTube Link

Hi, Upwork Community Gurus,

Here is my profile.
https://www.upwork.com/fl/viralsutariyaofficial

Please check the portfolio on my profile. I have added some youtube videos of my clients which I have edited and the video links from their youtube channel.

Could you please let me know that can I add them to my profile page and portfolio? If not, please let me know before I get any notice from Upwork. My account stats are now good and on the way to the Top-Rated... So I don't want any strike or any notice from Upwork about hold or ban of my account.

If youtube videos from the client's channel are against the Upwork policy, please let me know. I will remove them right now.

Thanks in advance,
Viral Sutariya.

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Viral,

Please keep in mind that your client's will need to allow you to add their videos under your portfolio section. I would also like to clarify that it is not allowed for any contact information to be listed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your kind reply.

I have not shared any personal contact information on the profile page.

I just used the YouTube videos link from my clients' channel, so I wanted to just know that, will it be ok or not. I have asked my client and he said that you can use my YouTube video links on your Upwork profile and portfolio. It's fine.

So will this create any problem with my account in the future?

Thanks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members