Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Verification

lionel-oscar
Taufiq R Member Since: Dec 6, 2015
1 of 4

Hello,

I'm Taufiq. I asked for changing my name on Nov 1st week. In the notification I got this notice : "Your name change request is under review. We are waiting for you to complete identity verification". Now the question is where is the page to upload all the verification docs? I can't find the link. Can you please help me providing the verification uploading pages link? Moreover in the help option I couldn't find any option to send message to the upwork authority or customer support team. I think there should be a open message sending option or box so that any kind of question can be written in the message box and can be send to the support team. This is very bad that always limited type of questions will occur for those who are new in upwork. I think upwork authority would think about it.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Taufiq,

Please follow the link I sent you in a private message. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Untitled
malamimchichi
Abdessamad O Member Since: Mar 31, 2016
3 of 4

Hello,

I have the same problem.

I asked for changing my name and can't find where to upload the scanned documents.

Can you share the link ?

Thank you

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Abdessamad,

I have sent you a private message with the link. You should see it in the upper-left corner on this page.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS