cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About an account bank

Highlighted
Douglas O Member Since: Sep 5, 2018
1 of 5
I need information about my paid method becuase I don´t have a bank account in USA neither account in dollars in my country.   But a very close relative (a cousin) have one account in USA Bank and he doesn´t has problem that I use his account for the purpose of receiving upwork payments.

Then, I need to know if it is possible I can use his account in upwork for my payments.

Thank you,
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

@Douglas O wrote:

Then, I need to know if it is possible I can use his account in upwork for my payments.

No, you can only use your own withdrawal method in your own name.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
3 of 5

Hi Douglas, 

Please know that you will not be allowed to user another person's bank account to withdraw your earnings from Upwork. Your payment method name should match your Upwork name. You can go to your Get Paid page (Settings > Get Paid), and click on the Add Payment Method button to know what other payment methods are available on your account. 

-Avery
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ritika G Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
4 of 5

Hello Upwork,

I have JOint Account with my sister. Is there any issue if i'll added my that bank credentials to upwork?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 5

Hi Ritika,

Yes, you can add your bank account and if additional information is needed our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS