🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » About free connects
Page options
fdec0276
Community Member

About free connects

I just want to know the 50 connects per week policy for interviewing. How to calculate week? means directly I consider Monday to Sunday? or How should I know dates?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akshay, 

The seven-day window starts on the day you respond to an interview. This means if you respond on a Tuesday, the first day of the seven days is Tuesday. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akshay, 

The seven-day window starts on the day you respond to an interview. This means if you respond on a Tuesday, the first day of the seven days is Tuesday. 

~ Avery
Upwork
fdec0276
Community Member

Just want to know one more question. let think the week starts from Monday to Sunday and I already get 50 connects in this week but if  I get interviewed on Sunday which is included in this week cycle itself so can I get free connect on the next day that is Monday because next Monday to sunday new cycle begins? I think yes. Please help

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akshay, 

As I shared on this thread, the 7 days is a rolling window. While you can earn 50 Connects every seven days, please take note that freelancers on the Basic and Plus plan can only have 200 maximum Connects. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork

Have subscribed membership upgradation on 16th September under my agency profile. Since there is no monthly connects of 80 seen in the history of connects..Pls clarify 

SENTHIL MURUGAN S wrote:

Since there is no monthly connects of 80 seen in the history of connects..Pls clarify 

You don't get any connects with the agency plan

Hi Senthil,

Agency Plus is a monthly subscription for $20.00 (USD) per month that gives agencies access to build their team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. 
To learn more about the Agency Plus plan, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members