🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » About talent assessment email
Page options
226d9c6c
Community Member

About talent assessment email

Hi,
I have received talent assessment email for coding 2 times in a month, but I'm a photo editor. I would like to get certified in image editing, but I'm getting invitations for coding assessment . Can anyone clarify please? Thanks.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Shikhar,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Edited to add information: 

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
226d9c6c
Community Member

What do I have to do to receive a skill certificate in image editing ? Because from what I have read certifications in any field are invite only. I would like to receive image editing assessment instead of coding assessment. Thanks

Hi Shikhar,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Edited to add information: 

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths