🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » About time tracker not tracking my time & Say...
Page options
snafia14169
Community Member

About time tracker not tracking my time & Says "lost connection"

My upwork app is not tracking time kn my computer! I have been working for a very long time and i have seen this "connection lost" message quite few times before! I read a few articles and i am stressed just thinking about how many hours i have worked unpaid because the upwork says "connection lost" i don't have any protection or farewell of some sort as mentioned in community posts. And have good internet. It's working. I worked so much! I don't know what's going on? Can someone check how many hours i have worked and upwork tracker didn't pay for? How is this even possible! 

1 REPLY 1
fkupwork
Community Member

There is nothing to worry about.

You see that message when your internet connection is lost or terribly slow. Once your internet connection is back to normal, the UpWork team app automatically updates it and uploads it into the server. So, you haven't worked without payment and there is nothing to worry about.

You can also check your work diary from your dashboard.

fkupwork_0-1645191790355.png

Feel free to check your work diary where you will be able to track the hours that you have worked and all the details that you are worried about.

But the bottom line is as long as you have the UpWork Team App open and track the work with an active internet connection, you do not have to worry about that message. 

Hope this helps.

Sahan (Unofficial Nickname)
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members