🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Academic Fraud Invitations and Job Postings -...
Page options
financemark
Community Member

Academic Fraud Invitations and Job Postings ---

Several each week - I flag, UW does NOTHING!!!

Here is one example from China.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
the-right-writer
Community Member

I see many of those in the writing categories. "Write my thesis, write my dissertation, write my treatise." I already earned my degrees; I am not interested in doing someone's academic work for them and, of course, the TOS violation.

I think Upwork does remove scams that are flagged sooner or later, but clones are posted immediately. If you turn off filters, the phone contacts are still there, so I doubt there is much activity geared towards removing jobs, TOS violations, or not.

I get rid of most annoying scams with filters, but I am out of character space. Hopefully, Upwork is coming up with a way to filter more, or at least get rid of the phone numbers so I don't have to filter so much.

LuiggiR

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to report this and bringing it to our attention, it's much appreciated. I've forwarded your report to the relevant team for review. Please feel free to use the flag option to report content you believe is inappropriate or may be in violation of the Upwork TOS. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Luiggi,

Did you read my post?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members