🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Academy Badges
Page options
prantorozario
Community Member

Academy Badges

Hello Friends,

Greetings from Dhaka, Bangladesh!

Please assist me in understanding how the badges I have earned from Upwork Academy work. Are they beneficial for the profile? Thanks in advance. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Pranto,

I believe you're referring to our newly released Community Badges. We offer opportunities for members to earn badges — showcasing your one-of-a-kind contributions to the community and beyond. Every engagement, activity, and post will count towards earning a badge. I highly suggest you read through this announcement that's been recently sent out for more information about getting a Community Badge.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ArjayM

Hi Pranto,

I believe you're referring to our newly released Community Badges. We offer opportunities for members to earn badges — showcasing your one-of-a-kind contributions to the community and beyond. Every engagement, activity, and post will count towards earning a badge. I highly suggest you read through this announcement that's been recently sent out for more information about getting a Community Badge.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I appreciate your quick reply, Arjay. It's all in the blog you shared, so I got what I wanted. Awesome!

virtualbrix
Community Member

I would recommend you go through the courses, they are useful, especially for new freelancers

As of right now, I've completed all 09 of the Learning Paths segment. I anticipate beginning the courses soon.

Samer, I thank you for making this recommendation. 🤝

My Pleasure. Good Luck!

e48c7c69
Community Member

They are very helpful for a freelancer to have deep understanding on the freelancing with Upwork.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members