Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept interview

serdiukpm
Serdiuk O Member Since: Jun 24, 2016
1 of 10

Hello)

Please help.

I received an email notification of a job invitation.

Unfortunately, when I push the butten Accept Interview? the sisten shows me "Something went wrong please try again".

I `ve spent one day tryed to solve this , but  nothing happend..."

Oleksandr

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 10

Hi Serdiuk,

I see you recently accepted one invitation and have another invite  pending your response. Could you please check to make sure you're not looking at the email related to the invitation you already accepted, and log into your account and accept the pending invite in case you can't do it from the email notification?

Untitled
serdiukpm
3 of 10

Hello Vladimir,

Thank you for your reply. I tried to answer from , app application and with my profile. The situation is the same - something is wrong.

Is it possible to write personally to the clinet with a request for a another interview and to remove the current?

vladag
Community Manager
4 of 10

Hi Serdiuk,

Please clear your cache and cookies and try again. I've tried to replicate and had no issues with accepting the invite from your account. 

Untitled
serdiukpm
5 of 10

Thank you Vladimir , I`ll try it)

serdiukpm
6 of 10

I`ve done all you 1ve said, but still the same thing. Could you write to employer about the problem?

vladag
Community Manager
7 of 10

Hi Serdiuk,

Could you please take a screenshot of the job invite page and describe the issue with noting all the relevant info in a request you can submit here? I'll check your ticket as soon as you submit it and ask somebody from the team to take a look.

Untitled
serdiukpm
8 of 10

I`ve done it)

vladag
Community Manager
9 of 10

Hi Serdiuk,

Thanks, I see our Customer Support agent already followed up. I'll check with our Technical team and someone will follow up on your ticket shortly. 

Untitled
serdiukpm
10 of 10

Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS