🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Accept solution and Upvotes
Page options
opritaalin
Community Member

Accept solution and Upvotes

Are there any benefits if I get upvotes or if my reply is accepted as a solution?

Do I win any connects or are there any benefits from being active on the community?

Many thanks

Alan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you Mykola.

I see you were really involved in the community but no benefits. 

This is not really encouraging for freelancers. 

Should be created a top as it is in the Microsoft Community where the people to are being actively involved with answers, spending their valuable time, to be apprecaited with at least some free connects and some badges. 

Anyway hopefully someone from Upwork can see this and take some action!

Thank for your time

Alan

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
spectralua
Community Member

None.

But it is a pity. Should be some bonuses for it.

Thank you Mykola.

I see you were really involved in the community but no benefits. 

This is not really encouraging for freelancers. 

Should be created a top as it is in the Microsoft Community where the people to are being actively involved with answers, spending their valuable time, to be apprecaited with at least some free connects and some badges. 

Anyway hopefully someone from Upwork can see this and take some action!

Thank for your time

Alan

Hi Alan and Mykola,

We truly appreciate you being active here in the community and continue helping other freelancers in their journey with Upwork. Your feedback and suggestions really mean a lot to us to improve our service. Rest assured that I'll have this forwarded to the appropriate team for further review and hopefully they'll consider it. We'll surely keep you posted if there are updates or changes taken on the platform. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
grendon
Community Member

Alan, you'll have the benefit of helping your fellow freelancers. What can be more rewarding than that. 😏

3f9491f9
Community Member

Yes, there are benefits to receiving upvotes or having your reply accepted as a solution in the Upwork Community. Upwork has a Community Forum where users can ask and answer questions, share their experiences, and exchange knowledge about freelancing on the platform. Here are some potential benefits of being active and receiving positive engagement in the Upwork Community:

1. Reputation building: When you provide helpful and valuable answers to questions in the Upwork Community, you can build a positive reputation as an expert in your field. Upvotes and accepted solutions can contribute to your reputation as a knowledgeable and trustworthy freelancer, which can help you establish credibility among your peers and potential clients.

2. Increased visibility: Upwork Community is a public forum, and your contributions can be viewed by a wide audience, including clients, freelancers, and Upwork moderators. Receiving upvotes and having your reply accepted as a solution can increase the visibility of your profile and your contributions, potentially leading to more exposure and opportunities on the platform.

3. Connects as rewards: Upwork may offer Connects as rewards for active participation in the Upwork Community. Connects are virtual tokens that freelancers use to submit proposals for jobs on Upwork. By being active in the Community and receiving upvotes or accepted solutions, you may earn Connects as a reward, which can help you submit more proposals and increase your chances of winning new projects.

4. Networking and learning opportunities: The Upwork Community is a platform for freelancers to connect with other professionals, learn from their experiences, and share their own insights. By being active in the Community, you can network with fellow freelancers, learn from their expertise, and gain insights into best practices and strategies for success on Upwork.

5. Personal and professional growth: Active participation in the Upwork Community can help you enhance your skills, knowledge, and understanding of the freelancing industry. By engaging in discussions, answering questions, and sharing your experiences, you can develop your own professional growth and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and practices in your field.

It's important to note that the benefits of being active in the Upwork Community may vary, and Upwork's policies and practices regarding rewards and benefits for community engagement are subject to change. It's always best to refer to Upwork's Community Guidelines and relevant documentation for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

1cd653a2
Community Member

But it is a pity. Should be some bonuses for it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths