🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Accepting an offer
Page options
f3b812b1
Community Member

Accepting an offer

Hey guys, how does someone accept an offer. All I see on my offer details are the dates of offer, expiry and moving grey lines under that. Any information on that will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alex,

Could you please log in via computer and access the offer, on the right side of the screen you should have the button "Accept Offer". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alex,

Could you please log in via computer and access the offer, on the right side of the screen you should have the button "Accept Offer". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you. It was very helpful.

In sddition to logging on to a computer, I have found the platform works best on Google chrome. Try that for your browser and see if accepting the offer is more self-explanatory. 

l have exactly the same problem ...

I am using a computer - and only see the grey bars and no bottom where i can accept the offer.

Hi Hildburg,

Please follow the instructions I`ve shared with you on your first post Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

This was extremely helpful. I did used another browser and it was able to see the offer. Thank you! I am new and did not realize that we needed to accept an offer. I spoke with the client, completed the work and we exchanged all information in the UpWork system. She was happy with the work and ready to pay me. Thank you for the advice.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members