🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Access denied for every post I try to view
Page options
dtbgen
Community Member

Access denied for every post I try to view

Hello Friends,

I have been using Upwork since many years but today when I tried to loginto my account and tried to view some newly posted projects I am continuously getting this error.

Access denied

This job is private and can only be viewed by admitted freelancers.

I want to know is there any change in terms and conditions from upwork or there is some issue with my profile only?

Please get back to me with the solution.

Regards,

Ms. Silky Shah

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Silky,

Your profile is accepted. Feel free to start bidding on projects. Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47
omosalamy
Community Member

I just logged in and having the same problem 

Hi Tokunboh,

Could you please share more information about your issue so I can check?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Everytime i try to access a posted job, I get that message as a reply

Hi Tokunboh,

Can you please confirm what's the message you're seeing whenever you try accessing a job post? It would also be really helpful if you can share a screenshot of the error you see on your end.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
qasim_36
Community Member

Getting same error on all job posts but see 120 connects in active status

Hi Qasim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
433cfde9
Community Member

Same issue sir. 

Hi Georgie,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I can also confirm that your profile has been accepted. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members