🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Access denied, this is from another company
Page options
carloslobo28
Community Member

Access denied, this is from another company

Hello! this is aproblem I ever experienced, but since I don't have the desktop messaging app in my pc was worse, in my computer only works the time tracker; the thing is that I would like to have in on tab the message from freelancer profile, in another tab to have the client account, maybe in another tab my agency, the messages for each company in different tabs in other tabs. IMPOSIBLE, it's only possible to be using either freelancer, client or agency, if you change to client and then go to the massages tab from freelancer it says "Access denied, this is from another company" I understand you have a serious "context" issue. I can't use the platform dynamycally. It would be a benediction if you can fix this.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lysis10
Community Member

Carlos L wrote:

Hello! this is aproblem I ever experienced, but since I don't have the desktop messaging app in my pc was worse, in my computer only works the time tracker; the thing is that I would like to have in on tab the message from freelancer profile, in another tab to have the client account, maybe in another tab my agency, the messages for each company in different tabs in other tabs. IMPOSIBLE, it's only possible to be using either freelancer, client or agency, if you change to client and then go to the massages tab from freelancer it says "Access denied, this is from another company" I understand you have a serious "context" issue. I can't use the platform dynamycally. It would be a benediction if you can fix this.

Use one regular Chrome window for one account and open the other account in an incognito window.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Member

Carlos L wrote:

Use one regular Chrome window for one account and open the other account in an incognito window.

LuiggiR

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for reaching out. The way the app behaves, in this case, is by design. You will not be able to open a separate profile context while in it. However, as Jennifer mentioned, you can do this if you are in a web browser by opening a separate tab or window for the other profile contexts you wish to navigate. We certainly appreciate your feedback and I'll make sure to pass it over to the team.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

let's suppose I'm in freelancer account, when I open new window with client account, when I go back to see my freelancer account it's already changed to client account. So is it impossible to have the three accounts open even in different windows, I mean including agency account? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members