🐈 Community

Access to account Settings

Hi

I need to transact on my account and am being asked to answer security question yet it not clear where and how to access the security question for a response. How do i go about accessing the security question? Urgent pliz. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@Stephen M wrote:

Hi

I need to transact on my account and am being asked to answer security question yet it not clear where and how to access the security question for a response. How do i go about accessing the security question? Urgent pliz. Thanks

Usually, I am able to find it after logging in and scrolling down to the Settings part.  It's actually one of the options.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephen,

You need to provide an answer you set as your security question when you created your account. Please try using this link to reset your security question if you can't provide the answer and let us know if you need further assistance.

Please make sure to upload a photo of yourself to your profile in order to bring your profile in line with our profile guidelines.

Untitled

Hi

Thanks for your response. however, i cant see the question once i enter the password and scroll on the setting menu. Acess to settings is complitely restricted.

@Stephen M wrote:

Hi

Thanks for your response. however, i cant see the question once i enter the password and scroll on the setting menu. Acess to settings is complitely restricted.

Why did you enter a password if your main aim is to change your security question?

Hi Stephen,

Could you please send me screenshots of the steps you're taking in a private message, so I could advise?

Untitled