🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Accessing account with email that no long...
Page options
a961d430
Community Member

Accessing account with email that no longer exists

Hi, I need help accessing my Upwork account (not this one). I have an existing approved Upwork account linked to another email,  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

The last log-in would have been around 2017 as I took some time away from freelancing. I've tried to log in and although the password is correct I can't get past the security question. I also can't access the email address the verification code is being sent to as this was a G Suite address that has since closed.

Is there another verification method I can try to get back into this account and update the email address? I would rather not have to set up a new account and lose my ratings if at all possible.Any help hugely appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Charlie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I need access to my previous Upwork profile (had to make a new one in order to ask this question), but can't get pass the security question. I also can't access the email address the verification code is being sent to an e-mail address I no longer have.

Is there another verification method I can try to get back into this account and update the email address? I don't want to lose my ratings if at all possible. Any help hugely appreciated!

Hi Eliza,

Please send me a PM by clicking on my name and kindly share your account information so I can check this for you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths