🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Accidentally closed my account.
Page options
koutselakis
Community Member

Accidentally closed my account.

I accidentally closed my freelancher account trying to close my client account. Please help me retrieve it. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manos,

Your Freelancer part of the account was successfully restored. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manos,

Your Freelancer part of the account was successfully restored. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks a lot, you are awesome. I will delete this account right now.

83fdeb52
Community Member

Hello, 

I have just done the same thing, would you be able to help restore my closed freelance account as well?

Thank you!

- Ehret

Hi Ehret,

I'd be happy to assist you with your concern. Please send me a PM with your account details so I can check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
83fdeb52
Community Member

Hello Joanne, 

I sent over my credentials but havent heard back yet. Are you able to locate the closed account?

Hi Ehret, 

I apologize for the late reply. I have already replied to your DM. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
83fdeb52
Community Member

I got  a response from another memeber but havent had luck recovering my account after directly messaging them with my account credentials. Can you or somone else assist me this? Thank you. 

Hi Ehret,

Thank you for your message. If you have already sent a private message with the requested information, you will receive a response as soon as possible.

Thank you. 

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members