🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Accidentally deleted my specialized profile
Page options
fd46213e
Community Member

Accidentally deleted my specialized profile

Hello to all my upwork community!
I'm facing the problem of my earning number on my profile. I earned 200$ from my first project on upwork with my Specialized Profile "Frontend Developer". I don't know how its deleted i want to recover it back so my earning shows on my upwork profile. Additionally on my mobile app it still shows my old specializ profile named "Frontend Developer".

Please help me! 
Thank you    

On My Personal Laptop:

fd46213e_0-1673978435429.png

On My Mobile:
WhatsApp Image 2023-01-17 at 11.01.27 PM.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Zain,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and couldn't see the contract with the earnings. Could you please provide the contract ID number so we can check?

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie! thanks for your support & help, but I'm unfortunately unable to find the contract number/id.

I'm sharing the job details for which i was hired by client maybe you get some help to find out the problem.

If you can't figure out it without contract id please do guide me how i can get it in my mobile app, because currently only in my Upwork mobile app its showing my previous earnings. 

Thank you 

Hi Muhammad Zain,

Arjay here stepping in for Annie Jane. I took a closer look at your Profile but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I can still see your Specialized Profile with your Work History which includes your earnings. Please see this screenshot for your reference.

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let us know if this information is not appearing on your end and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members