🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Accidentally sent money to my payoneer card w...
Page options
farefeen
Community Member

Accidentally sent money to my payoneer card which is not yet activated

Hello,

i have accidentally sent money to pioneer debit card which i haven't received yet (so not acitvated).Is there any way to get the payment back to my upwork account as i am planning to buy connect with that fund. Please help.

Thanks

Fahad

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Fahad,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
LuiggiR

Hi Fahad,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
farefeen
Community Member

got my money back. thanks for the cooperation.Smiley Very Happy

Pls, how do you get your money back, I also had the same issue now

Hi Olalekan,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear about this experience. Please note that once the funds have left your Upwork account, we can't reverse the withdrawal. If you're having issues accessing your funds on Payoneer, please contact Payoneer customer support directly so they can assist you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Please return my money back to my account... I also have choosen wrong method. I don't want to send to payoneer. Please help me
I'm so worried about it.

Help me as soon as possible

Hi Azka,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
georgejonesiv
Community Member

In the past I've requested a sanity check prior to submitting a payment request because I had it happen a few times where I sent money to the wrong place (a bank account instead of paypal). Just a screen after you select everything that allows you to review your payout request to catch any errors before submitting it. That was a few years ago, it still hasn't been done. It makes sense to have something like that in place because in the case of an ACH transfer, once you submit it, it cannot be reversed at all. 

azkaasghar
Community Member

Hello Fahad! Please share your experience with me. I have sent my money to payoneer but it is still pending. Can I get it back to my account because I want to withdraw through direct bank transfer method because of low fee.

Please help me...
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths