🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » According to Stats, I didn't get badge of "To...
Page options
hassanfahad83
Community Member

According to Stats, I didn't get badge of "Top Rated"

According to Stats, I didn't get a badge of "Top-Rated". I'm attaching a part of my stats that I captured today. Today, 13 out of 16 weeks have passed and My Current Job Success Score is 100%. My 12-month income is more than $1000. But I didn't get a badge. I was hoping for days to get it at the completion of 13 out of 16 weeks.

Can somebody guide me please, what is wrong or missing to get that badge?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Fahad, 

The Top Rated badge is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in the article I shared with you. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer is not yet part of the program. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fahad, 

Those statistics are impressive! It looks like you are close in becoming a Top Rated freelancer on Upwork. Continue doing great work on your current and future contracts to continue being eligible for the Top Rated badge. Once you meet all the requirements listed here, you should receive a notification with more information about the program.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you Avery for replying. 

I read those and I think I meet these requirements. 

Hi Fahad, 

The Top Rated badge is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in the article I shared with you. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer is not yet part of the program. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths