🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Denied
Page options
roujomar_pena
Community Member

Account Denied

Team, my employer asked me to hire someone outside Upwork and he hired that person yesterday and advised him to create an Upwork profile. He created his profile yeaterday and waited for the approval. The problem is that his profile was denied and now he has no way to access the work profile he needs to update for the work. Can someone help me resolve this? 😞
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Roujomar Ezekiel P wrote:
Team, my employer asked me to hire someone outside Upwork and he hired that person yesterday and advised him to create an Upwork profile. He created his profile yeaterday and waited for the approval. The problem is that his profile was denied and now he has no way to access the work profile he needs to update for the work. Can someone help me resolve this? 😞

In that case your employer should have invited that person using the "bring my own freelancer" function. That way the freelancer could work with that client (but no others.)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Roujomar Ezekiel P wrote:

In that case your employer should have invited that person using the "bring my own freelancer" function. That way the freelancer could work with that client (but no others.)

Thanks. I'll let my employer know about this!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members