cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Hacked

Highlighted
Parvee S Member Since: May 11, 2017
1 of 14

My Friend's account Hacked, Upwork support not responded yet....
Please tell me where should he contact to get support.

Thanks

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
2 of 14

@ Parvee S.

It's not clear from your post if your friend has actually contacted Support; if so what he's actually done.  He needs to go to the "Help and Support" section.  At the bottom of the page is "Get Help From Upwork" in a green box.  A pop-up box will appear.  At that point he needs to answer questions/select options to get him the assistance that he needs.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 14

Hi Parvee,

I see our team already advised you on the steps your friend needs to take in order for our team to assist them with securing their account. Please follow up with them and note they will need to communicate with our team directly in order to resolve the issue with their account.

Parvee S Member Since: May 11, 2017
4 of 14

Thank you for your reply,

Yes, i got reply on my ticket and my Friend sent the mail on given mail id also.

When soon you think he will get a response because he has not got any response from the upwork and his account name and all the details all are changed by hacker.

Kindly help, 

Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 14

Parvee,

Our security team will review the case and update your friend as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ghazala S Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
6 of 14

My account is hacked. when i go to get help it redirect to community page . please helo me what i can do now

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 14

Hi Ghazala,

I've escalated your report and account information to our security team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ghazala S Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
8 of 14
Thank you so much
Tom M Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
9 of 14

My main account was hacked yesterday and my email address was changed. I am still awaiting a response from Upwork. I have been unable to log in for about 36 hours.

I was doing work for 2 clients, and I have no means of contacting them.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
10 of 14

Hi Tom,

Our team has reached out to you regarding your account and what next steps to take very recently. Please make sure that the email did not mistakenly make it into a junk folder an that you don't have any spam filters blocking it from coming through, as you'll need to commuicate with the team directly to resolve the issue with your account.

~Nina
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS