🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account Hold.
Page options
gg247
Community Member

Account Hold.

Hello sir/mam, Myself Govardhan.

I don't have connects to send proposals. So i tried to Buy Connects with my own Debit card. But i am not able to buy connects with my debit card. Then i contacted my Bank. They said my card is not an International Debit card and i can 't make a International transaction with my card.

Because of my card problem,Today i tried to Buy Connects by using my friends Debit card.

After adding his debit card to the payment method, now this message "Some of your services are temporarily on hold" is showing on my page. Now "My Account is on Hold" and it's asking for a "Identity Verification".

I am ready to verify My Account by sending the photo copy of my ID Card. I clicked on the "Get Started" button, a new popup window named "Enter your date of birth" was opened, here come's the Problem.

In the field "Full Name", my friends full name is showing up(the name on my friends debit card). I removed my friends Debit Card from Billing Methods. But still showing his name. Please rectify this.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi G,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

As a gentle reminder, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi G,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

As a gentle reminder, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members