🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Info
Page options
d06d4d3a
Community Member

Account Info

I want some advice regarding the account. Please DM me.

4 REPLIES 4
data_divas
Community Member

Post your question here and hopefully someone will answer soon. 

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I want some advice regarding the account. Please DM me."

Falak:

This is not really how Upwork intends for the Community Forum to be used.

If you would like to post a question publicly or make a statement, then please do so.

If you want private help from Upwork Customer Support, you should contact Customer Support directly. If you want to contact a Forum moderator, then you can click on the name of a Form moderator and then you will be presented with an option to send them a direct message (DM).

It regarding my brother account he asked me to reaching you his account got suspend   And he cant create duplicate account reasonable of suspension was he didn’t refund to client and client complains him that time he have some family issue he cant reach upwork same time  it was year ago and his account suspended 

now after years same client reached out him saying he want to resume the work  and process his old refund first 

• he said to his client talk with upwork client called upwork yesterday and he said  upwork saying process refund first  to client  and if client take his complaints back upwork with reactivate  his account is that true 

Thanks

Hi Falak,

You can refer your brother to reach out to our team directly via one of our Social media channels so that our team can assist him further. 
Please keep in mind that we can't share details for another user with you, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members