🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Permanently Suspended
Page options
codertahsin
Community Member

Account Permanently Suspended

One of my friend's accounts had been permanently suspended. The things he committed ---

1. He opened a new account as a Graphic Designing category.

2. Before bidding any job he rather got an invitation from a client within a few days.

3. According to him the client was from the US and looking for a freelancer from Bangladesh. As the client's target audiences were from Bangladesh. And my friend was also from Bangladesh.

4. The job category was in the marketing category and different from his category (graphic design).

5. He accepted the job and during the phone interview, he mistakenly told his hourly rate wrong since he changed so many times.

Primarily his account becomes verified then within a few moments a new email had come regarding permanent account suspension details.

Now he told me to ask the community since he had no account, no access.

Can anyone help me providing with info?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Tahsin,

We won't be able to discuss any information about your friend's account here in the community or to any third-parties. Please have your friend refer to the information shared with them about their account status. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Tahsin,

We won't be able to discuss any information about your friend's account here in the community or to any third-parties. Please have your friend refer to the information shared with them about their account status. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Ok ,  I got it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members