Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Question

claire_whitwoo
Claire W Member Since: Jul 18, 2017
1 of 6

Hi,

I was a freelance member 2 and a half years ago within a private talent cloud but I have not logged in for the past 2 years. I still have a profile however the website is blocking me from logging on (redirects me and times out) and the email notifications do not link through to job pages or to my private talent cloud. I am usure if my account has either been suspended or needs to be re-validated. Please could you help me to rectify this as I would like to work as a freelancer again.

Thanks

Claire Whitwood

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Claire,

I see the account you're posting from is not as old as the account you are referring to. Can you please click on my name here and send me a private message with your username or registered email, so I can take a look and advise?

Untitled
claire_whitwoo
3 of 6

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response, when I was trying to re-validate my account for some reason it created a new account in the process. The original account I am refering to is the following link:
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Please also see screen shots attached. 

My Profile name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** and my registered email is **Edited for Community Guidelines** and I was part of the Johnson & Johnson UK private talent cloud (I previously worked for the company and was added to this when I left the company).

I hope this helps
Many Thanks
vladag
Community Manager
4 of 6

Hi Claire,

Thanks for providing your profile details. I checked and it looks like you were able to log into your original account yesterday. Can you please confirm and share a screenshot of the page you're redirected to in case you're still experiencing issues?

Untitled
vladag
Community Manager
BEST ANSWER
5 of 6

Hi Claire,

We've made an adjustment and I can confirm you'll be able to access your account now. Let us know if you need more help and make sure to close the duplicate account you're posting from.

Untitled

View solution in original post

claire_whitwoo
6 of 6

Hi Vladimir,

Great thanks! Its working now, thanks for your help!

Thanks

Claire

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS