cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended Permanently being verification

fazil_hussain3
Fazil H Member Since: Jun 26, 2017
1 of 6

My Account  was suspended 3-4 days ago, I get notification about video call for identity verification , when I call to upwork agent she told me just two Questions , 1st about my name and 2nd address and I provided all information correct but I don’t know why I got suspended my account permanently, I have almost 5 star feedbacks and there was contract and once terminate my account all available fund send back o client but I’m still working for him and can’t track my hours now. You can realize how it feels but just give up, I feel crying and not well sleep since my account gone actually not my account but my career and future all base on upwork , you can see I have very great feedback history and my all clients was happy with me, which current client working with me you can ask him about my work so he can tell you he is really happy with my work,

I'm so frustrated that why my account permanently closed, I’m 100% sure there some misunderstanding when representative heard not well. In fact why I suppose to arrange video call if I suppose to be fake. my request is please give me chance and recheck my profile and if you like call me or I can send you a video with my id card. I can show all identification documents.

Please help

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 6

Hi Fazil, 

i removed your other post as it is considered spam. 

I have checked with the team and they will be reaching out to you to clarify the issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
fazil_hussain3
Fazil H Member Since: Jun 26, 2017
3 of 6

Thank you Soo Much for this Help

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
4 of 6

@ Fazil -- Your profile overview is a duplicate of several others, some of them created prior to your own account being created. It is reasonable to assume that your profile is a copy of theirs, not an original.

Furthermore, your English level is not "fluent," as you claim.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
5 of 6

This is one of those times where I'm not sure if he is the original. He has a long history here, so it's possible his success has been copied by others. I might be dumb giving him the benefit of the doubt though cuz every time I do there's a lot more to the story.

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
6 of 6

@ Jennifer M.

Fazil's first job shows September 2014. Cursory check of other freelancers with same profile text shows one (R.S.) with first job listed September 2011.  Point taken, however.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS