🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Suspended Permanently
Page options
f9c930fd
Community Member

Account Suspended Permanently

Hi there,

I have registered on Upwork more than a year ago. I found a couple of clients and gain some success payments.

Then I had a long term pause because of an emergency, but periodically I checked my account and it was just not active. 
But today I decide to log in and start working again. I was surprised when saw "Oops! Username is incorrect."

I've checked my email and found:

"I’m contacting you today because we noticed some irregular activity on your Upwork account that requires investigation.
You have until the 18th of March, 2020 to complete the video call. If you do not do so, your Upwork account may be permanently deactivated."

But today is 28th of March, 2020.  This situation with COVID-19 brings too much troubles. And have no time for checking emails.

Is it possible to reactivate my account, or just bring my money back?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Oleg,

I'm sorry to hear that your profile has been suspended. Could you please send me a PM with your Upwork registered email or userID so I can check? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41

Hi, Richard, did you get a resolution for your case?
As I am struggling with the same issue, and I also have outstanding balance that is not possible to withdraw... And also I don't get any replies from Upwork...

The funniest thing that I also have more than 5k hours and I am also top rated 😂
but still need to stress 😞

Hi Alexey,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members