🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account Suspended and Financial Transacti...
Page options
ellechenwen
Community Member

Account Suspended and Financial Transaction is limited

Dear Upwpork Community,

I'm writing to ask for some help on behalf of my friend (**Edited for Community Guidelines** because she doesn't have authorizations to post questions here (probably due to account suspension). 

She got her account suspended and financial transaction was limited without recieving any notifications or email. She sent a few tickets to customer support and hasn't recieved replies yet. She completed one project (a few hundred USD) ,client was satisfied with her work and wanted to assign more contracts to her. Does anyone know if she could accpet new contracts and would she be able to withdraw funds from Upwork?  She is under another contract and completed pretty much of the project, but with account being suspended, she doesn't know if she should continue working without knowing if she would be paid by Upwork. 

Thank you so much for your time and any support would be much appreciated.

Best,

Elle

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Elle,

Unfortunately I can't share details for another user with you. Our team will assist your friend on their ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your prompt reply. 

I understood that user details cannot be shared publicly, but generally speaking, will the freelancer be paid for the project submitted if the account is suspended? 

Thanks,

Elle

Hi Elle,

Your friend can post their questions directly on their ticket and our team will assist them further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members