cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended due to irregular activity by CLIENT

Muhammad A Member Since: Sep 4, 2015
1 of 3

Hello
PLEASE HELP ME IF SOMEONE CAN. MY BROTHER ENTIRE LIFE DEPEND ON IT HIS ALL CAREER GOES TRASH ON UPWORK
please i need to fix this issue because i don't know where else I can go.
UPWORK TRUST SAFETY TEAM just freeze my Brother account for very strange and suspicious reason.

HE CAN'T ABLE TO CREATE A TOPIC HERE EVEN HE CAN'T REPLY ON ANY TOPIC THAT'S WHY I AM CREATING A NEW TOPIC FOR HIM

He made some work for a client, he's paid him and after awhile his account has been blocked. And then he received a message from Request center where they told him:

**Edited for community guidelines**

IT's SUPER Frustration moment OMG! UpWork is his only source of income at the moment. Blocking of his account - a very serious matter for him. There not only money that this client paid him, there money from his other clients!! And he can't get it.

he was on top rated and he worked for so many clients and no one had issue with me and all i do 100% satisfaction work

it's more than 1 and half month 50-60 days later - no resolution, no moving, no answers in fact, only some stamp message and no resolution.

he asked a lot of questions!

1. Why don't you freeze only that money that client paid me but hold account and its more than 60 days i have no work my life freeze WHY?
2. Why you freezed all my money?
3. It seems unfair. I made my work and its have nothing to his possible machinations of this client.
4. How long will last the investigation?"

And NO answers! They give him a one stamp message in 36 hours!!

he need continue to work, he need his money! just let him work.he need some help because he don't know even i don't where else we can go.
UPWORK TRUST AND SAFETY TEAM just freeze his account for very strange and suspicious reason. It more looks like he was deceived and THEY WANT TO STEAL MY MONEY.

BUT STILL NO RELEVANT ANSWERS!

It's not serious, we freelancers making business here. It's not for fun!
5 days - very big space of time!

**Edited for community guidelines**

Help us please!
What should we do?

Thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 3

Hi Muhammad,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand.  Please, check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for freelancer account holds.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad A Member Since: Sep 4, 2015
3 of 3
I understand we can't able to talk any other person but I am doing that
behalf of him , the reason is he can't able to do discussion here , upwork
block him for these discussions without any reason
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS