🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Suspended of a fellow freelancer desp...
Page options
anooparora29
Community Member

Account Suspended of a fellow freelancer despite correct document

hi i need help with document verification of one of my colleague. He submitted correct document (From government of India). Despite correct document upwork suspended his account and email response says its false document and their decision is permanent. freelancer has replied on ticket with another ID proof , he is not sure if he will even get a reply from upwork
I am writing this for help he has shared his support ticket ID : 31070605

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anoop,

We are unable to discuss the details of another user’s account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Please check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for freelancer account holds and refer your colleague to the information shared within their support ticket.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Actually he is unable to create a new topic in this community. Option is greyed out for some reason. can you see if someone from support team reply him tickets, he has submitted more documents in his ticket 

HI bojan ,

he tried contacting support team but no response. he is 200% sure that he submitted correct documents and there is no problem in documents for verification.
He is also not able to post here as option is not coming in his acccount.
is there any way we can help him ?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members