🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account Suspended on Attempt to Add My Si...
Page options
zahooraj
Community Member

Account Suspended on Attempt to Add My Sister's Card

Hi,

It has been a week since I began working properly on Upwork, had sent dozens of proposals for jobs to potential clients. I even managed to win 3 jobs; 2 completed and one under progress.

Only once I bought Connects using my account balance. Now, around an hour ago, I ran out of Connects. I decided to go for the Freelancer Plus subscription since I wanted to try its features and I get Connects too. I thought I would be able to pay through my account balance as before but turns out I needed a billing method set up before. Unfortunately with my poor knowledge, I went ahead and tried to add my Sister's card since I have a Unionpay one which isn't supported. The process failed and my account was immediately suspended. I have opened a ticket (#32124852) which currently has no response to it. The anxiety is getting the better of me. I have worked really hard sending a lot of proposals for different jobs and was aiming for the "Rising Talent" badge. I feel afraid whether this kind of account suspension will affect it in any way. I really really would not want that.

Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Zahoor,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
zahooraj
Community Member

I understand, thanks. If we could speed up the process, I would be really glad. I just want to get back to work.

Hi Zahoor,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
tlbp
Community Member

Unfortunately with my poor knowledge, I went ahead and tried to add my Sister's card since I have a Unionpay one which isn't supported. The process failed 

I understand, thanks. If we could speed up the process, I would be really glad. I just want to get back to work.

If you are experiencing a delay now, it is because you chose to act rashly before. Be patient with the people who must now decide how to correct your error.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members