🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account Suspended on Attempt to Add My Si...
Page options
zahooraj
Community Member

Account Suspended on Attempt to Add My Sister's Card

Hi,

It has been a week since I began working properly on Upwork, had sent dozens of proposals for jobs to potential clients. I even managed to win 3 jobs; 2 completed and one under progress.

Only once I bought Connects using my account balance. Now, around an hour ago, I ran out of Connects. I decided to go for the Freelancer Plus subscription since I wanted to try its features and I get Connects too. I thought I would be able to pay through my account balance as before but turns out I needed a billing method set up before. Unfortunately with my poor knowledge, I went ahead and tried to add my Sister's card since I have a Unionpay one which isn't supported. The process failed and my account was immediately suspended. I have opened a ticket (#32124852) which currently has no response to it. The anxiety is getting the better of me. I have worked really hard sending a lot of proposals for different jobs and was aiming for the "Rising Talent" badge. I feel afraid whether this kind of account suspension will affect it in any way. I really really would not want that.

Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Zahoor,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
zahooraj
Community Member

I understand, thanks. If we could speed up the process, I would be really glad. I just want to get back to work.

Hi Zahoor,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
tlbp
Community Member

Unfortunately with my poor knowledge, I went ahead and tried to add my Sister's card since I have a Unionpay one which isn't supported. The process failed 

I understand, thanks. If we could speed up the process, I would be really glad. I just want to get back to work.

If you are experiencing a delay now, it is because you chose to act rashly before. Be patient with the people who must now decide how to correct your error.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths