cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account Suspended

Peter O Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1 of 11

Hi Community,

I have received a notification that my account has been suspended. I have not received any email or any reason as to why and I can't seem to find any reason.

I am active always, I have active clients not one but 2 clients who are active. I have money in both progress, pending and available. So I would really use some help. Thanks.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 11

I'm sorry to hear your account has been suspended, Peter. I will check this with the team handling your account limitation, and will get back to you with more information. 

UPDATE: Hi Peter, the team will get back to you on your ticket with more information on how you can lift the suspension on your account. Please wait for a reply on your open ticket. 

-Avery
Untitled
3 of 11

Thank you so much Avery. I really appreciate this. I really hope it works out.

4 of 11

Thank you Avery, this is so encouraging. Thank you...thank you...thank you!

5 of 11

Hi Avery,

Sorry to having to bother you again, I am just worried that no one has replied to the open ticket. I realy don't want to lose this account. Please if there is anything you can do, I will be really grateful.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
6 of 11

Hi Peter,

I'll follow up with the team and they will be reaching out to you  again directly on your open ticket.

~Nina
7 of 11

Thank you Nina. Great to hear that!

8 of 11

Thanks to everyone who has helped me solve this problem with my account hold( account suspension). Special thanks to Avery O, Nina K and Ryan C. Thank you guys for reaching out to the Upwork team and for constantly replying to my messages; this helped a great deal. Thanks!

9 of 11

Hi there Avery and Nina,

You have been really helpful in resolving this issue. The team has reached out. They have requested for my ID and an address verification document; to which I have provided. I have been requested to wait for 3 to 4 business working days to allow them to verify. I think I'll now sit back and let them do what they do.

Thanks for the great assistance. Couldn't have been better without you. Thank you!

Reach out when you come to Kenya. I'll be more than happy to give you a tour guide and help with all reservations.

Thanks. I'll confirm to you the verification outcome.

10 of 11

Hi,

So my ID was verified successfully and I received an email that I'm now good to proceed to sending proporsals. This is not the case though. My suspension has not been lifted, The upwork team is not responding to my open ticket and I am now unable to ssend proporsals. Kindly help me resolve this problem. Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS