🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Suspended
Page options
kmabdelg
Community Member

Account Suspended

For no reasons, I have received an email from upwork saying my account got suspended because of some irregular activities in my account. Now I cannot even contact the customer services, or post any questions on the community.

This is my account link:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

*This is just a fake acoount that I created so I will be able to post a question

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karim,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account status. Kindly close your newly created account in order not to violate Upwork's TOS.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karim,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account status. Kindly close your newly created account in order not to violate Upwork's TOS.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
varungs
Community Member

*This is just a fake acoount that I created so I will be able to post a question

You've created a new profile with a fake name, a fake image, and fake credentials - you also thought the Upwork team would be totally okay with this. This implies that you've probably broken several Upwork rules already (inadvertently).

kmabdelg
Community Member

No, this actually my real info and my real picture. I said fake because it is just a duplicate of my real account and I am not gonna use it

varungs
Community Member

Oh, I apologize. Good luck with your case.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members