🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account Suspended
Page options
shaon00
Community Member

Account Suspended

My account is suspended from last 2 month but don't get any proper response from upwork team to resolved my problem. I am trying to get an update stutus about my suspension. Can anyone help me to give an idea about to live chat with upwork support centre?

14 REPLIES 14
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md. Sanzid,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
shaon00
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thanks, I really need to know my account status and is that issue will be solved or not. It was really very hard time to build career on upwork and this is very painful and hard to admit myself that suddenly my career may be ends after 10 years working with upwork.

Thanks,

Sanzid

shaon00
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I still don't get any update or hearing back from anyone from support team. Can you please take a look?

Thanks,

Sanzid

Hi Md. Sanzid,

We have already followed up with the team that's handling your case. They will get back to you directly on your open ticket to assist you further. We appreciate your continued patience while our team reviews your case. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
shaon00
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I still don't get any update about my status, can you please take look?

Thanks,

Sanzid

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md. Sanzid,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
shaon00
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your response, The link you added that don't work, i think the ticket/dispute is closed because i don't see the replay option there. Can you please take a look again?

Thanks,

Sanzid

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md. Sanzid,

Could you please try using this link to access your ticket?

Let us know if the issue persists:

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
shaon00
Community Member

Sorry, it's don't work. That ticket was closed and the another new ticket was this link.

Hi Md. Sanzid,

Could you please try to check your email as well? If you are not able to locate it in your inbox, please try to check your spam folder. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
shaon00
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Nothing is there or anywhere, what can i do now? Can i talk with any support person as live chat? Can you please let me know what should i do now with my situation?

Thanks,

Sanzid

fc9467c5
Community Member

How has no one been able to resolve this in the last two months? I've used Sanzid on previous jobs and he is excellent. I went to look over his profile and am not able to find it. I did a quick google search and stumbled onto this embarrassing thread. 

Would someone please get this issue resolved so he can use his account?!

Dave

Hi Dave,

I understand your concern. Unfortunately, we won't be able to share any information about Sanzid's account status here publicly or with other users. Rest assured that our support team reached out to him with more information about his account and we encourage him to reply to their emails to resolve the issue.

~ Valeria
Upwork
shaon00
Community Member

Hi Dave,

Thanks brother for your concern and it is really very frustrating that i am not able to work from last 6 months. i was trying all the way to resolve this issue but it don't work because of a client who is unresponsive and for his one report my 10 years career completly ruined...!!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths