cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

Highlighted
Sheva Marie S Member Since: Jun 22, 2016
1 of 7

I am new here and just created my account in Upwork last June 21.

After creating the account, I have applied to various posting as a Data Entry Agent.

One of the clients chosen me to do the job and I started doing it. Unfortunately, my dsl went down for more than 24hrs. When I log in back today on my account, it says that it has been suspended. All of my applications' status says that it has been withdrawn by me.

Please enlighten me on this. 

How can I lift the suspension and can I still continue with the job that I am working on?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 7

Hi Sheva, 

I checked your account and can see that the team has explained to you why your Upwork account was suspended. I suggest that you continue communicating with the team via the open ticket since we cannot discuss details of your account suspension due to privacy reasons. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Angel Q Member Since: Jun 22, 2016
3 of 7

Thank you for your reply!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 7

@Angel Q wrote:

Why is "Angel," who was suspended just before the OP of this thread joined Upwork and was INSTANTLY hired and then suspended, thanking support for answering "her" question?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
5 of 7

lol 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
6 of 7

@Petra R wrote:

@Angel Q wrote:

Why is "Angel," who was suspended just before the OP of this thread joined Upwork and was INSTANTLY hired and then suspended, thanking support for answering "her" question?

huh.jpg 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 7

You're supposedly a business. Always have a failover plan. I have cable and DSL, so my uptime is pretty much 100% unless I lose power. Next plan of action would be to find free wi-fi somewhere, but I will probably want to shoot myself that day.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS