🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Suspended
Page options
jgar79
Community Member

Account Suspended

I'm currently working with two clients, both accounts for which have now been temporarily suspended. These are ongoing projects and I don't know why they've been suspended. This is beyond frustrating because now I can't get time-sensitive projects completed. Is this a problem on the client's end or mine? Yes, I submit throughout the week, but I'm not so careless as to blow through them in one week. I usually space my allotment over the course of a month. It seems highly unfair that I am being put on hold with no recourse. 

2 REPLIES 2
lysis10
Community Member

Not your problem. It's their problem. It's likely they probably tried to get freelancers to go off-platform or didn't pay their bill. You're only responsible for your own account, so let them figure out their problems.

tlbp
Community Member

Jason G wrote:

I'm currently working with two clients, both accounts for which have now been temporarily suspended. These are ongoing projects and I don't know why they've been suspended. This is beyond frustrating because now I can't get time-sensitive projects completed. Is this a problem on the client's end or mine? Yes, I submit throughout the week, but I'm not so careless as to blow through them in one week. I usually space my allotment over the course of a month. It seems highly unfair that I am being put on hold with no recourse. 

You would probably find it less fair to keep working only to find that the client cannot pay. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths