» Forums » Freelancers » Account Suspended
Page options
nouman200
Community Member

Account Suspended

6 REPLIES 6
emonuzzamanmd
Community Member

Please contact customer suppor. You may need to submit your bank statement or financial details.
Sometime emails get missing.

yes, but it was working perfectly last month.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked your account and can see you are being assisted through Ticket# 26096361. I would recommend that you refrain from filing new tickets regarding the case so that the team can assist you more efficiently. As you have recently updated the ticket, I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you soon. 

~ Avery
Upwork
nouman200
Community Member

Avery O thank you for your response. Yes, I created ticket #26096361 previously which is not for this issue. That was another issue.

#26096361 contains issues I'm facing with one of my client about payment but now I have my other earnings from different clients and I'm trying to withdraw those and getting an error. This is completely different from the previous ticket.  Please review both tickets. #26168123 and #26096361

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I followed up with the team handling your cases and you can expect an update on both tickets in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandar D thank you, dear. You can see I opened the ticket on 22 July and now it's 1 Aug. The issue was with payment of my one client there is no sense of making whole transactions block for more than 10 days. 

I hope you understand my situation.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths