🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Suspended?
Page options
calebmwangi
Community Member

Account Suspended?

Hello,

I have been active on Upwork, even have an active contract with a client and some funds in there. Suddenly, as I attempt to submit a proposal, I get a notification that my account is suspended, no explanation and no notification. What's happening? Please help.

13 REPLIES 13
k_nadel
Community Member

Have you registered more than one UpWork account in your name? Have you debated with your clients taking payments outside UpWork?

jr-translation
Community Member

Maybe you should not have a screenshot of your LI profile in your portfolio?

chaudhry_bilawal
Community Member

Hi,

I'm unable to send proposal on any job. It was working great till last night and I closed a project and completed it today. Today, when I tried to submit a new proposal I received error that I cannot submit. Also it said that upwork has sent an email about it but I've not received any email or notification regarding this issue. I'm attaching the screenshott of the error.

Thanks

Biawal

I am also faching same problem i have tried to contact support but I've not received any email or notification regarding this issue.

Anyone receiving this challenge should give it some time and then try submitting again. There seems to be a problem from Upwork system's side. Upwork technical team, please look into it, It is scaring the heck out of Upworkers. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Caleb, 

Could you please try submitting a proposal again? You shouldn't see the error anymore but let us know if you still do.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
love_bird943
Community Member

Hello,

I'm unable to send proposal on any job. It was working great till last night and I closed a project and working on hourly job. Today, when I tried to submit a new proposal but there is showing my account is suspended but i didn't get any email or any notifications regarding this issue and i have tried to contact support they sent me an auto email which is not related to my issue and i have attached screenshoot.

Thanks

**Edited for community guidelines**

Nirob

Hi Nirob and Chaudhry,

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused. Please try submitting a proposal again and let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan, 

it's working now and thank you so much for helping me

b8c22e07
Community Member

You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.

I am also getting same error while sending proposal. please solve this.

I am getting this error while sending proposal

You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
dinushacreations
Community Member

Hello,

I'm having an issue with sending proposals to new job openings.
The system says "Sorry, we were unable to save your application.You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended." when I'm trying to submit a proposal. And I can't even contact the customer support.

What's happening? Please do assist! 

Thanks! 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members