🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Suspended.
Page options
aliali1234
Community Member

Account Suspended.

My account is suspended. Due to unkown reason. I have opended a support ticket and after 16 Hours of reply. Any support person is not responding. I am very frustrated about support from Upwork. They suspended me due to that I have not communicated with the client on new contract. why? this is compulsory? and I have messaged to the client but he is not responding and I acceped the offer. I was shared my profile URl on fb and I received an offer. I dont know about client. And Upwork Suspended to me. Where is my fault? I want my account back otherwise I will go to supreme Court of Pakistan for justice. 

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

My account is suspended. Due to unkown reason. I have opended a support ticket and after 16 Hours of reply. Any support person is not responding. 

Simply wait. It's the weekend and can take 48+ hours to get a response.

Muhammad A wrote:

I want my account back otherwise I will go to supreme Court of Pakistan for justice. 

No, you won't. That's a ridiculous threat. You have absolutely no legal right to an Upwork account. Upwork have every legal right to remove any profile they like at any time. There is no universal legal right to have an Upwork account.

The Supreme Court of Pakistan wouldn't get involved with nonsense such as this and has no jurisdiction in California anyway. 

why they can remove you are charging a 20% fee and we are working honestly. And this is not a ridiculious threat. this is my legal right. And Supreme court can ban Upwork in Pakistan...And Pakistan is the 4 th largest country in Freelancing. 

you suspended my account with out reason. And if client is not responding and sending me offer this is my fault? the main reason you told me that your client is not responded to you how you communicated with the client. For God sake if you want to destroy this great Platform why are you running this platform. why you accepting freelancer applications?

NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

I am sorry to hear about your account status. I checked and could see that our team is actively communicating with you on your support ticket. They will follow up with an update regarding your account status on your ticket as soon as possible. 

Please know that few posts have been removed from this thread for Community Guidelines. We encourage our Community members to be professional and respectful to one another when posting here. Please, be mindful of the Community Guidelines and avoid making personal attacks.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members