🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Suspended
Page options
luithui21
Community Member

Account Suspended

Hello Team,

My account got suspended after client funded the direct contract.

I'm not sure why, according to my client money has already debited from her account and she is forcing me to begin the work on the other hand my account got suspended and I can't withdraw the money, I've contact to customer service however it's been 4-5 hours but nobody reply, this bring an controversy between my client and me.

I need help ASAP from customer service.

Thank you...

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Luithui,

I checked and can confirm the team is reviewing the situation in order to assist you. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

How long does it take to resolve the issue?

I understand this is a frustrating situation for you, Luithui. I would suggest you ask the team that is handling your case as they are the ones that will be able to give you an answer. Please continue to communicate with the team via support ticket to resolve this, when everything is in one place we can be more efficient in assisting you.

~Andrea
Upwork
luithui21
Community Member

After my client make the payment in direct contract Upwork suspended my account which I couldn't release the fund, If I knew it I would have not charge from here but I hope this would help me to secure the payment but it turns out otherwise.

Now upwork is not releasing my payment and stop responding me after I share the information including client's approval also not only to me it also asking my client to provide the proof.

There was no reason behind it but just trying to take our money...

I had really bad experience, as according to my client she had paid so she is asking to deliver the work but upwork suspended my account and I didn't get the money so I had doubt whether I should proceed the project or not.

If I proceed what will happen I I could not release the fund? 

Secondly, but from the cleint point of view her point was also valid since she had paid need to work on the project therefore I'm requesting again to resolve the issue asap.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members