🐈 Community

Account Suspension (Concerns & Questions)

Hi there, 

I have a couple of questions & concerns please. Almost 2 days ago, my account was suspended because of being flagged for accepting to be paid outside of Upwork. 

I appealed & confirmed the compliance & I am so much glad now that my Account has been resumed. I am thankful to Upwork for that. Now I would first like to ask my questions please:

- The day my account was suspended, I made a Payment Request whcih I always receive within 24 Hours, but unfortunately I haven't received that payment yet, possibly because of this hold. When I will be able to receive that Payment? 

- All my Proposals, active candidacies, etc have been archieved, Will these recover back or I have permanently lost these proposals & active candidacies?

I will be really thankful for these answers!

Now I would like to discuss my concern with Upwork officials:

- I started working a few months ago & with great hard work I earned 100% JSS, I am still at 100%, I am on the 13th Top Rated Eligible Weeks, there was only a difference of $70 in my Total earnings after which I was about to become a Top Rated for sure, Everybody here knows how much it takes to get here.

It was for first time a Client discussed with me about Paying outside. As soon as he text me with that message, I quickly reported it myself. But why I still got banned? What else I can do to prevent this from happen. The Clients write what they want, all I could do was to report that message & I did. Please guide ma little how can I prevent such mishaps to happen in the future & how I can keep my profile totally secure?

Lastly, as I read from the Upwork policy, I will now be disqualified from Top Rated program for 90 Days? That's really making me sad as I was this Close to become a top rated. Now currently its my 13th Week, now what will be the process, I mean will I loose my these Eligible Weeks? I can't figure out how it will work? Please guide me about this too?

I know I have asked a lot of questions, I'll be greatly thankful to you people for helping me out. 

Thanks!

Regards,

Tauseeq

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tauseeq,

I'm sorry about the late reply.

I can confirm your withdrawal has already been processed on our end and you should receive it within four working days.

Archived proposals can't be reactivated but you can resubmit them for the same jobs.

Our team has an insight into your communication and took the necessary steps to enforce Upwork ToS Unfortunately, we can't share those details here in the Community and would like to ask you to refer to the replies our team posted on your ticket, only accept payment through Upwork and report a client if they offer direct payment.

You won't lose your existing eligible weeks but will need to wait 90 days before you can qualify again for the Top Rated status.

Untitled

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tauseeq,

I'm sorry about the late reply.

I can confirm your withdrawal has already been processed on our end and you should receive it within four working days.

Archived proposals can't be reactivated but you can resubmit them for the same jobs.

Our team has an insight into your communication and took the necessary steps to enforce Upwork ToS Unfortunately, we can't share those details here in the Community and would like to ask you to refer to the replies our team posted on your ticket, only accept payment through Upwork and report a client if they offer direct payment.

You won't lose your existing eligible weeks but will need to wait 90 days before you can qualify again for the Top Rated status.

Untitled
Learning Paths