cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspension (Reason Dont Know)

Highlighted
Zulfiqar A Member Since: Sep 5, 2013
1 of 3
can any one please answer my questions 1. if my account is suspended due to one client, what about my other clients payment. 2. can i ever get my money from odesk or not. 3. for how long you will take to resolve this issue. I know there are a lot of issues to resolve for your team, but i think every one for you is important , the Team don't even bother to reply for my valid questions and tell me the current situation of my account suspension. Please can you please answer my questions and if you think im guilty(which i'm dont know on which basis) then how you gonna resolve this. Is there something i have to pay for any issue is there any cause to my account is there any way i came to know about this and try to stop this in future to happens to my account again. hope your team answers me soon and resolve this matter soon. Regards Zulfiqar Ali
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 3
Hi Zulfiqar, I am really sorry to hear about the suspension of your account and I apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, we cannot discuss the individual reasons for suspensions here on the forums. However, I will follow up with the department that is handling your suspension and ask them to provide you with any updates when possible. Thank you for your patience.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Anuradha G Member Since: Oct 15, 2011
3 of 3
Hello, I am the Staffing Manager of an agency and my Odesk account has been suspended a few days back without any particular reason. I am very worried now as they are not telling me the reasons behind the suspension of my account. I have been working on Odesk from so long and have never violated any rules and I don't know which policy did I violate that they suspended my account without any warning. I have tried to contact the concerned authority but they always say you violated the policy. Please please someone help me out with this. Odesk is my major source of income. Thanks
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS