cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspension and Hold

sampunchhi
Hi, my account has been put on hold due to non-verification of documents and showing on the dashboard that it has been suspended. I've submitted all the documents today will I get my account activate now?
4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ruchi,

Your account is not suspended is just put on a temporary hold. Our team will reach out to you with the results once the review is completed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
How much time it will take?

Hi Ruchi,

If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Upwork Team I’m sending this message with an appeal to the activation of my account, which got suspended few days back as my verification documents found to be falsified or altered which is not true. It is very disappointing that being an individual freelancer I was delivering excellent services to all my clients and having 3 jobs in progress so far. One of my client wants to hire me again for the work, but he cannot because of suspension of account. Moreover, I’m not able to work on other projects due to this and one of the client has paused the project. I know it can be taken as negligence that my documentation doesn’t met your expectation. This is why I’m sending you all the required documents separately. I was working so well and clients were liking my work as well it was acceptable if I had go against Upwork terms and conditions and my account got suspended. But, there is no thing done by me like this. My skill set and experience both meets the marketplace requirement. Please find the attachments below for re-verification and look after my matter with a serious consideration as working as an individual freelancer and founding that my account got suspended is seriously a big loss for me. Please don't revert with a robotic message. Kindly take the matter into serious consideration and act wisely. Kindly, do the needful and expecting a positive revert! Yours Sincerely, Ruchi Singla

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS