that-actor
Community Member

Account Suspension

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marcus,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jr-translation
Community Member

Marcus H wrote:

Hello,
I've recently returned to UpWork and found my account to be suspended - though I am not entirely sure why. I assume it is because my most recent payment did not reach my account and that they suspended my account for that reason - if anyone has any tips or help to get my account reinstated that would be excellent!

Thank you so much for taking the time,

Marcus

There are many reasons. Maybe someone recognized your photo and decided the real Marcus Haccius would not apply for a profile on Upwork

I guess I have nothing to do but accept that as a compliment - but if you have any ability to reinstate my account or real reasoning that would be wonderful.

Cheers

Marcus H wrote:

I guess I have nothing to do but accept that as a compliment - but if you have any ability to reinstate my account or real reasoning that would be wonderful.

Cheers

I am just a fellow freelancer but I will flag the thread for CS to deal with.

Awesome thank you so much! 

Also thanks for checking out my page on imdb. I've used Upwork between auditions for quite some time and unfortunately productions are all closed for the time being. If you need something to do on your coffee break check out Time Baristas free on YouTube!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marcus,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members