cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspension

Highlighted
Peter Vincent M Member Since: May 22, 2017
1 of 8

I have a friend of mine that I want to help for his account Suspension. Im helping him because he also help me in my freelance here in upwork. Why does the reasons why his account is suspended? He never work in upwork for a couple of years but suddenly his account was suspended?. Also Im helping him here because he cannot post threads here in the community. Could someone him could help him? regarding this matter? Here is her account link. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
2 of 8

Hopefully a Moderator will come along soon to assist you.  However, in the mean time is your friend a male or a female?  You refer to both him and her.  

Highlighted
3 of 8

Sorry for my english his a male and Just helping a friend of mine.

Highlighted
4 of 8

Could anybody help my friend here?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 8

Hi Peter,

I checked and see your friend was notified about the reasons for the action our team has taken on their account, and also communicated with our team on additional tickets. We won't be able to share more details with you and would advise your friend to refer to the information our agents' already provided.

Highlighted
6 of 8

As far as I know he was told to submit his credentials and documents for his account to be  reinstated but he told me that they doesnt review it all. He was good and have worked a couple more years before me here then suddenly they suspended his account even he submitted all his documents but it doesnt seem to help whats the use of the documents he submitted? they should review it more . Perhaps the reason off his suspension.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 8

Hi Peter,

Please refer to the information I shared above and avoid posting about your friend's account status further. Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 8

Peter, with all due respect, nobody at Upwork will discuss your friend's account suspension with you. 

Especially not on a public forum, and also in no other way. Concentrate on your own account, and step away from something that is nothing to do with you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS