🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account Temporarily on Hold
Page options
geronrowelaine
Community Member

Account Temporarily on Hold

My contract is currently on hold temporarily. This is the second time my contract was on hold with the same Client. The first time it was put on hold, it was reactivated few minutes after but now it's taking so long.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Rowelaine E wrote:
My contract is currently on hold temporarily. This is the second time my contract was on hold with the same Client. The first time it was put on hold, it was reactivated few minutes after but now it's taking so long.

It means the client failed to pay for last week's hours. Most clients fix it soon after they are suspended, some take a while, some never do. As soon as the client pays what they owe Upwork, their account will be automatically resumed and the contract will automatically become active again.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Rowelaine E wrote:

It means the client failed to pay for last week's hours. Most clients fix it soon after they are suspended, some take a while, some never do. As soon as the client pays what they owe Upwork, their account will be automatically resumed and the contract will automatically become active again.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members